Dr Whooves and Assistant Dr Whooves and Assistant

While the animation was decent, it wasn't perfect.

I am pretty happy that somebody took the audio and made an animation for the whole thing. Are you going to do the other episodes of the series?

Time Squad [Part 2] Time Squad [Part 2]

Why haven't you done moar blockhead/!

Really! Do moar Blockhead!

oh, also this is great. Watch it.

Minecraft Pals Minecraft Pals

Good, except:

-1 stars for calling the Creepers "zombies." There are zombies in the game, but that wasn't them.

Stamp on the Ground Stamp on the Ground

Da da da da daaaa daaaaaaaaaaaa

Catchy song. I found myself dancing along as well. Its 1:30 AM here! Do you know what it takes to make me dance at 1:30 AM?!

Turing Test Turing Test

Scary...

Ok, is this the story of someone who was kidnapped, or a chatbot that really is that advanced? Is that the point? That we don't know?

DAMN, you're good.

Really, a fascinating little cartoon. Very interesting.

Jimtopia responds:

The point is that you don't know. :O

Thanks for the compliment, glad you liked it.

Bright Eyes Bright Eyes

Sad, and unfortunately not true

Sadly, the results of an actual nuclear war would actually be much worse. If a nuclear ICBM would hit the White House, the White house WOULD NOT BE THERE ANYMORE. For that matter, anything within about half a mile would be destroyed. There are enough nuclear missiles in the world to destroy it five hundred times over, or some similar number. Thankfully, nobody wants to do that so far. Humanity's only threat is a nuclear war between Russia and the US. One nuclear weapon in, say... New York City, would be terrible. A true tragedy. It would not directly cause humanity's extinction.

Waiting for the Bus! Waiting for the Bus!

That was NOT funny

Very sad.... Very sad... I mean, I can understand why it would be funny if you didn't make such a big deal about that whole "Being awesome then inevitable downfall" thing.

Dr. Mario with Lyrics Dr. Mario with Lyrics

America's health care system at its worst

No, seriously. Great animation, and great music too.

Hangover Programming Hangover Programming

Found via song

Not bad. But it could be longer.

Um... I like the song.
How long did this take? I like what the concept is, but really, it needs work.

Keep trying, and don't give up! You've earned my protect vote. Lets see where you go.

Tarboy Tarboy

Absolutely incredible

This is incredible stuff. It took five hours for it to hit the front page after being submitted, or possibly less. (This was the only submission I saw that was on the front page and recently submitted list AT THE SAME TIME!)

Please make more. I noticed that none of the music we can get from hania's audio portal stuff is here. I don't know how well that would work, but her music is pretty good. (Thats an understatement) All elements of this movie go together beautifully.