Dr Whooves and Assistant Dr Whooves and Assistant

While the animation was decent, it wasn't perfect.

I am pretty happy that somebody took the audio and made an animation for the whole thing. Are you going to do the other episodes of the series?

Time Squad [Part 2] Time Squad [Part 2]

Why haven't you done moar blockhead/!

Really! Do moar Blockhead!

oh, also this is great. Watch it.

Minecraft Pals Minecraft Pals

Good, except:

-1 stars for calling the Creepers "zombies." There are zombies in the game, but that wasn't them.

Starlooter Starlooter

A big ehhh... This game has a little bit of polish on it and the concept might have worked, but the game is just... boring.

Saviour of Sol Saviour of Sol

Basically an OK game. But there are some problems with it I would prefer to see fixed.

When your ship gets hit by bullets, there is almost no way to tell. Make the bullets explode against your ship with a sound, or do something other than pass through your ship and reduce your health.

The graphics, while fine for sprites, don't really do anything interesting, making the game feel a tad lifeless for me when I play it. The sound effects were underwhelming for the most part as well.

Finally, connecting your achievements with the Newgrounds Medal system might be a good idea.

Bottom line - The game certainly has potential. As it stands now, it's just an average top-down shooter that lacks any serious amount of polish. I played it until I got to level 3, died twice, and then wrote this review.

Mars Colonies Demo Mars Colonies Demo

A great game. Very deep, and the game has a lot of strategy involved. It reminded me of Dwarf Fortress in a few ways, and that's usually not a bad thing (except for the usability issues I state below).

There are a few issues, though.

First, it is very hard to tell one colonist from another. The jobs system needs a little work.

Secondly, everything is too small. A larger window would work wonders in terms of usability for this game.

Finally, with the pipes. Everybody is talking about the pipes. My complaint is that if I designate a pipe to be built in the wrong place, and undo that, I lose all of the precious science points I put into it. Please give us our science back when we didn't even begin to construct buildings and we already spent it.
Additionally, I feel that there is no reason to separate water and energy pipes. Combining them and letting us connect them to any point on each building would be a great update.

Keep up the good work!

Waves of Diamond Waves of Diamond

Reminds me of some songs in Freespace

In Freespace, the Ancients were a race destroyed by the main badguys. They have cutscenes describing their death.

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

Really? Ill look it up on google.

Slave Slave

Music video perfect.....

Its perfect for two lovers dancing at a party. Its a very heartwarming image.

I honestly liked your older work better, though.

~Goddess~ -hania ~Goddess~ -hania

Start dreaming more

What a weird dream. Makes a good song.

Start dreaming.